• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I love how this show uses technology when it suits the plot...rustic one minute, technologically advanced the next.

Amikami

Banned
Keep this question in mind, you'll be asking it again in a few months except in relation to a different character. Then again in a few years when we reach Shippuden. The a few months later in Shippuden again. Really there is no goddamn reason why Naruto had to grow up without a dad.

This. There were so many people. What the fuck. Gets on my nerves every time I think about it.

Sasuke grew some balls.

Seda

I don't get it. What's missing?

5tZ1pwS.jpg

Azure J

FUCK YES SOUL EATER TIME

Also, you guys talking about Naruto Abridged (lol) remind me that I need to check up on Dragonball Z abridged.

OMFG this promo theme is sooooo sexy.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This. There were so many people. What the fuck. Gets on my nerves every time I think about it.

For real, it's so goddamn stupid. There are at least three different guys that could have raised him. Frankly if one of them had he wouldn't be as useless as he is right now. Dude could be putting everyone to shame.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
yno, i just realized........it's awful convenient they became bodyguards to the bridge builder again on the exact day Zabuza decided to attack o_O

Well, Sakura was the only bodyguard up to that point. Everyone else was training or recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom