• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Soul eaters opening is godlike

Here's the full intro, because it probably wont air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9FGi9cYGok

YUP.

Also, that first combat sequence never fails to get me hype. Such excellent animation. You first time watchers are going to get so hype.
And then you'll join me in melancholy that they never get that intense with the scenes outside of openings and your only chance for more of that caliber is if BONES revisits the property for Soul Eater: Brotherhood a la FMA. :(

Azure J

Oh yeah, I also forgot that based Taku Iwasaki does the background music for this series (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Katanagatari).

YUP.

Also, that first combat sequence never fails to get me hype. Such excellent animation. You first time watchers are going to get so hype.
And then you'll join me in melancholy that they never get that intense with the scenes outside of openings and your only chance for more of that caliber is if BONES revisits the property for Soul Eater: Brotherhood a la FMA. :(

IDK there are some good battles later on. the battle against crono comes to mind

Holy shit @ that moon.

soul-eater-moon-gif-o.gif

Amikami

Banned
For real, it's so goddamn stupid. There are at least three different guys that could have raised him. Frankly if one of them had he wouldn't be as useless as he is right now. Dude could be putting everyone to shame.

After really paying attention to this fact, I stopped feeling the same for some of the characters. particularly
Jiraiya, the kid's godfather for crying out loud.
Suppose its not really his fault as it's just a matter of extremely bad writing. That wasn't well handled at all.

On topic with Soul eater. This looks interesting, but damn what is that thing wearing. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom