• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Review.

b3aa1c54ba075c4368c2.png

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'll note you will never see a bad review from Toonami because they do not play the bad games. They play the games they like.

RagnarokX

That review was awful: "They made some big changes, but all for the better."

They turned the game into a generic third person shooter and severely dumbed down the platforming and puzzles.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See, the biggest issue with Bleach is that Kubo never dedicates time to developing characters. So we get all the backstory and character in their final fight before they die.

We should care about Tousen, but we don't because we just got all this info a short time. Had they discussed his backstory along with Aizen and Gin's long before this, maybe we would care.

This is the issue with Kubo having so many damn characters.

I actually read an interesting comparison. Everything after Soul Society is like if after the Enies Lobby arc in One Piece, all the villains decided to join the Straw Hats side.

Guys, are we really holding Toonami reviews up to the same standard as professional reviews? These are all done by DeMarco. He's just some dude who likes videogames.

BatDan

It's like Kubo read JoJo and saw Araki put a lot of exposition in his stories, but didn't get that the stories are intersting and the characters are fleshed out.

BatDan

"Control all five senses"

I'LL MAKE AIZEN BROKEN AS FUCK! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom