• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Soul Eater!
animekida%20gif%20epic%20soul%20eater%20shinigami%20sama.gif

Look at that swag motherfucker.

I got bullied enough in grade school to have to deal with that shit now. I don't care if that's your "favorite word" or something. If I hear you say that, I hurt you. It's that simple. It's really the only way to teach these fucking homophobes that we aren't ineffectual pushovers.
Good, this type of stuff shouldn't be tolerated.

I got bullied enough in grade school to have to deal with that shit now. I don't care if that's your "favorite word" or something. If I hear you say that, I hurt you. It's that simple. It's really the only way to teach these fucking homophobes that we aren't ineffectual pushovers.
violence wont solve things

your're only perpetuating the cycle of hatred, listen to Naruto

Hellix

I never used it to refer to homosexuality, but I can see that can't easily be inferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom