• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 292 - All Out War! Aizen vs the Soul Reapers
12:30 - Naruto - 19 - The Demon in the Snow
1:00 - Soul Eater - 7 - Black-blooded Terror – There's a Weapon inside Crona?
1:30 - Thundercats - 26 - What Lies Above, Part 2 - END
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 5 - Roar of the White Dragon
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 32 - Start It Up
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 21 - Reckoning
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 21 - Advance of the Fool
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 21 - Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 22 - Cowboy Funk
5:00 - Inuyasha - 43 - Tetsusaiga Breaks
5:30 - Inuyasha - 44 - Kaijinbo's Evil Sword

Later.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not sure what's worse, GXP, or the butchering of the FMA Brotherhood OPs and EDs.

Seda

I think I like the character interaction between Al and Winry moreso than the one between Ed and Winry. Probably because there's less 'have a crush ' type jokes..

Seda

The whole "I didn't actually transmute my loved one so I didn't actually force them to suffer again" comes off a bit awkward to me.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The whole "I didn't actually transmute my loved one so I didn't actually force them to suffer again" comes off a bit awkward to me.

Awkward?

They think they brought their loved ones back in a horribly disfigured form that caused 5-15 minutes of agonizing suffering. Torture from beyond the grave.

Seda

Ling is such a goofball

Awkward?

They think they brought their loved ones back in a horribly disfigured form that caused 5-15 minutes of agonizing suffering. Torture from beyond the grave.

Hmm I remember thinking that when I watched through the series before....but this isn't as weird as I remember it. For some reason I thought I remembered it being more cringeworthy.

Time for Mad Pierrot.

i thought soul eater would be more interesting than that. its been pretty boring so far

tumblr_lx4md9M2PX1qczibyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom