• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

"I've looked over your resume and everything seems to be in order. By the way, you seem to have an evil energy snake coming out of your mouth..."

"Oh... that... sorry, it's a medical condition..."

"Well, just so you know, preexisting conditions are not covered by our employee insurance plan."

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
:lol oh shit, I JUST remembered what next week's episode of Soul Eater will be about.

CANNOT WAIT TO READ REACTIONS.

Seda

Yeah I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief here...the voice was even the same....Stein and Maka JUST heard her talking.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I am looking forward to next week fools. Right, time to take a post break for an hour. I will return to serve as counterpoint to Andrex.

H2fdSMCl.png

Aye, I'll be waitin' fer ya ye godless heathen scum.

ckohler

"I've looked over your resume and everything seems to be in order. By the way, you seem to have an evil energy snake coming out of your mouth..."

"Well, just so you know, preexisting conditions are not covered by our employee insurance plan."
She was sitting pretty far in the sky on her broom, wearing a hood so they didn't get a good look at her face. She was also talking in a creepy witch style voice. And at the school she's using Soul Protect. It's not really that far-fetched. Maybe a little bit but not much.

LycanXIII

Nah, Soul Protect is actually that fucking broken. You'll find out soon why the school is built with a primary function of dealing with witches.

Edit: That and Death is loveably dorky.

Which one is that again?

If I'm looking at it right, it's the episode about
Tsubaki

Skipping the best episodes of the show. Tonight's theme really is trolling.

Goddamn. This got me bad.

789shadow

Banned
I figured this argument would come up.

She was sitting pretty far in the sky on her broom, wearing a hood so they didn't get a good look at her face. She was also talking in a creepy witch style voice. And at the school she's using Soul Protect. It's not really that far-fetched.
Counterpoint: her name is Medusa.

Seda

SE's only 50-60 episodes right? Man I really want to just marathon it, but watching it with the crowd is rad as shit

Yeah I have an inkling to marathon it myself, but I think I enjoy it more watching it in real time, it'd be no fun if everybody in the thread has seen everything before.

So they are skipping the pilot episodes

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hey Cats, make sure to check for any female pumas lying under piles of rubble.

God that was stupid.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Thunderthunderthunderthunderskipthefirsttwoepisodes.

Just think, right now Pumrya is slowly dying.

And they still want to ditch a couple of parentless kids to die alone at the site of their destroyed civilization.

The main characters are such dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom