• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
More like pussy. Amirite
don't kill me

KuGsj.gif

Expect to see a Nibelsnarf come out at any moment.

OH GOD

EVEN THE NAME FITS

(THINK ABOUT IT)

Azure J

So basically what we do with Eva, then?

I seriously recommend right around that point for everyone to start reading the manga then Twitter bombing Toonami with Soul Eater Brotherhood for the shit that goes down literally right at the divergence point between anime and manga.

Seriously.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I seriously recommend right around that point for everyone to start reading the manga then Twitter bombing Toonami with Soul Eater Brotherhood for the shit that goes down literally right at the divergence point between anime and manga.

Seriously.

I'm already reading the manga so got that covered.
Also, I don't think Twitter bombing Toonami will do anything. I imagine Soul Eater Brotherhood will happen when the series starts wrapping up, much like FMA did.

Jintor

I'm already reading the manga so got that covered.
Also, I don't think Twitter bombing Toonami will do anything. I imagine Soul Eater Brotherhood will happen when the series starts wrapping up, much like FMA did.

Man, I only wish the Soul Eater manga art was as good as FMA's was all the way throughout.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Honestly, I only saw two episodes of Thundercats...one where the main character makes this fucking "bitter" face where he is crossing this tree trunk or some shit after having a flashback and the last episode, which was fucking funny to me for some reason. Reading the replies is so much more entertaining than watching the show!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom