• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Maybe I'm late (sorry if so), but the voice of Soul, Micah Solusod, was tweeting along with the Toonami premiere, kinda cool

https://twitter.com/maioceaneyes

lHMugEM.png

Ultratech

Rats want it for themselves.

Tygra and Cheetara only heard about the "curse" and that's it.

Well, I know the rats wanted it, but Tygra and Cheetara were being pretty stupid.

(But that's nothing new.)

Not to mentioned they probably killed a lot of people thanks to the mountain crumbling.

yami4ct

are those movues out yet? its definalty one of my favortes even bought some figures!

Movie 1 has been out in Japan for quite some time. Blu-ray is out in Japan the 22nd. It's half a recap and half new stuff. No news on an american date, I believe. Second movie comes out sometime this year I think and will be all new. I expect a season 2 to be announced around then, perhaps right after the film like Hunter x Hunter's 2nd movie was.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, this series is annoying me so much that I may just watch the original. I know it sucks, but at least I can get some 80's cheese enjoyment out of it. This is just painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom