• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, this is the end beautiful friends. I imagine you all enjoyed it.
It's another reminder that post-Boston Bomb Scare Cartoon Network is run by asshats.

yami4ct

You might as well just licence Legend of the Galactic Heroes if you think the Toonami audience can stomach From the New World.

If we want to take impossible, hypothetical scenarios I'd love for a license and redub of the old Fist of the North Star on Toonami. That'd be perfect.

If we want to take impossible, hypothetical scenarios I'd love for a license and redub of the old Fist of the North Star on Toonami. That'd be perfect.

Oh man, that would be amazing.

It would have to be censored to hell, and it's way too old to ever possibly air on TV, but it would be glorious.

I'd just like to get a good dub for it, even just on a DVD release.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Also a great idea.

:( It's fun to dream some times.
ToonamiGAF is not ready to have their silly ideas about democracy be challenged by handsome Space Prussians.
Now that's a more believable Toonami licence than From the New World.

Soda fountain
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom