• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Before we move totally on to GXP, one last note about Eureka.

The third ED, which began with tonight's episode, is storyboarded by Shinichiro Watanabe, director of Cowboy Bebop.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
last week on Tenchi Muyo GXP:

you felt like a fucking pedophile

KuGsj.gif

FBI incoming.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

The third ED, which began with tonight's episode, is storyboarded by Shinichiro Watanabe, director of Cowboy Bebop.

Wish it was for a different (more relevant) char but it definitely has some great quality. Love the song too, might be my favorite.

Also, didn't know E7 had a fourth opening? (re:Kuwabara)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
YA YO YA YO

what?!

InuYasha endings have been cut down.

Feel free to continue asking AS incessantly about it. I'm pretty sure it's a conscious decision by them this time, they've had tapes of InuYasha for like a decade and now ALL OF A SUDDEN it's time to start cutting them.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Apparently Inuyasha was slightly sped up throughout the entire show before, including the ending. They fixed that and put it to normal speed, at the expense of a full ending.

I actually wonder if they were completely BSing us about this. Nobody, not even hardcore animetakus here noticed the episodes being "sped up" at all.

But we all notice and cringe at the cut endings.

On the upside Holland's redemption arc is beginning.

After all of the shit he's done, it's gotta be one hell of an arc.

Even the Beams can't live in a world without SBT.

But it repeats ;_;

Wow, that's some damn cool trivia.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Who's dumb idea was it to control the ships power and weapon with a cat anyways?

Washu, who despite being billions of years old thought this was a good idea.

... Wait this isn't a training episode. This is just watching some cute animal being cute. Only it's not cute, it's boring.

Apparently Inuyasha was slightly sped up throughout the entire show before, including the ending. They fixed that and put it to normal speed, at the expense of a full ending.

InuYasha endings have been cut down.

Feel free to continue asking AS incessantly about it. I'm pretty sure it's a conscious decision by them this time, they've had tapes of InuYasha for like a decade and now ALL OF A SUDDEN it's time to start cutting them.

for the love of god....

are they keeping the intro too? if so, i'd rather they cut that and leave the ending alone.

ReiGun

On a block with Bleach and Thundercats, the fact that GXP manages to be the undisputed WORST show is quite a feat.

Edit: YO WASHU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom