• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Lance's first day of school:

uYvvB2v.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ToonamiGAF's first reactions to Sym-Bionic Titan.

Mine:

Andrex said:
This is cool and all but their expressions are slightly... annoying... sometimes.

Andrex said:
The people in the commercial were ugly on purpose, right?

Andrex said:
Why is all high school stuff in every media ever so completely out of touch with reality? Less "homage" and more "lazy plot device..."

Andrex said:
Sure is a good thing that no one is in those buildings! In a crowded city...

Andrex said:
That was a hella packed first ep.

Two things:

1. I just realized the chest piece on Ilana's robot is a heart.

2. I want a Titan. Badly. Hell, I'll settle for one of those awesome watches. I just want merchandise

Azure J

Not being here for episode one to post impressions, this has been pretty great so far. Then again, that's to be expected with my new appreciation for the series beyond this.

Wave Motion Gun? Gennedy's a real anime head.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What's your guys' favorite Titan ep?

I think mine might be that one-off in the swamp. So much violence and I loved the atmosphere and the character focus.

My favorite scene is of course that Space Age Love Song one.

Two things:

1. I just realized the chest piece on Ilana's robot is a heart.

2. I want a Titan. Badly. Hell, I'll settle for one of those awesome watches. I just want merchandise
If only there qas some sort of mass produced type figure that could be made to resemble the characters and items in the show. They could sell them in stores and use the proceeds to fund more episodes. Alas, there isnt such a thing in this world. Time for Eureka Seven.

Week late, but now I that noticed the mask/helmet Lance was wearing in the beginning of the first episode again it would totally make sense the true leader of G3 is Lance's dad since the G3 grunt masks/helmets are similar

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Week late, but now I that noticed the mask/helmet Lance was wearing in the beginning of the first episode again it would totally make sense the true leader of G3 is Lance's dad since the G3 grunt masks/helmets are similar

If only we got another season to confirm...

I think mine might be that one-off in the swamp. So much violence and I loved the atmosphere and the character focus.

Lessons in love and.... damn this show has some great episodes.

Amikami

Banned

I can't decide between Shake it Bake it Space Age Love[don't know what the episode is actually called] or "Escape from Galaluna."

Edit: My favorite Eureka opening.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I can't actually decide. Just so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom