• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Medusa is definitely an interesting villain so far. More often than not I'm disappointed in villains; I suppose we'll see how I feel about her when we learn what her ultimate goal is.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is it new for Toonami? Or has Toonami shown these episodes before? I've only watched a bit of the new TC, just enough to remind myself why I didn't really enjoy the original series.

It already went through the entire 26 episode run. This is all repeats at this point.

Despite better animation and a better Snarf, it's really no better than the original.

BatDan

i guess that depends what you consider Mr. Krabs

Pre-movie Krabs: Bit of a jerk but has a heart of gold. Has shown he cares about other things despite being an old man.

Post-movie Krabs: Greedy psycho that stalked Spongebob over a penny and once wished for the ability to communicate with money.

So... somewhere in-between.

So is Eureka 7 worth watching? I know it's "New" for Toonami (I've never seen it before) next week when we have a 3 hour block of all "new" episodes I'll stay up to watch all of them and will catch up on Eureka 7 if it's worth the effort. What episode is it on?

789shadow

Banned
Pre-movie Krabs: Bit of a jerk but has a heart of gold. Has shown he cares about other things despite being an old man.

Post-movie Krabs: Greedy psycho that stalked Spongebob over a penny and once wished for the ability to communicate with money.

There is no such thing as post-movie Spongebob.

Seda

So is Eureka 7 worth watching? I know it's "New" for Toonami (I've never seen it before) next week when we have a 3 hour block of all "new" episodes I'll stay up to watch all of them and will catch up on Eureka 7 if it's worth the effort. What episode is it on?

I think tonight is 37.

It's a very polarizing series. Get Andrex and Shard in a room to discuss it and neither will survive.

didn't he sell Spongebob's soul to the devil the Flying Dutchman?

BatDan

Tonight is 37 of 50.
Depends on who you ask. Andrex adores it, Shard hates it. I couldn't last three episodes myself.

didn't he sell Spongebob's soul to the devil the Flying Dutchman?

Not sure, but that's probably happened. New Spongebob is like New Simpsons, there's far more of it than classic and the crap all runs together.

I read there was an episode where Patrick didn't know what "hide and seek" was. There's the idiot friend, and there's being retarded. I'm pretty sure the demographic would feel insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom