• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So is Eureka 7 worth watching? I know it's "New" for Toonami (I've never seen it before) next week when we have a 3 hour block of all "new" episodes I'll stay up to watch all of them and will catch up on Eureka 7 if it's worth the effort. What episode is it on?

It's worth it, but we're on episode 37 tonight.

I think tonight is 37.

It's a very polarizing series. Get Andrex and Shard in a room to discuss it and neither will survive.

So it's almost finished? Wonder what they'll replace it with assuming they retire it. So I guess I have a lot to marathon this week lol

thetechkid

So is Eureka 7 worth watching? I know it's "New" for Toonami (I've never seen it before) next week when we have a 3 hour block of all "new" episodes I'll stay up to watch all of them and will catch up on Eureka 7 if it's worth the effort. What episode is it on?

Watch something good instead and save yourself the time.

Eureka Seven is fantastic. Certainly better than all of the other shows currently airing on Toonami. It's highly worth watching from the beginning. The characters genuinely feel like real people (which means they aren't always likable).

It also has a fantastic soundtrack and gorgeous animation.

Amikami

Banned
Yes follow the evil sounding voice into the sand storm. Yes follow your delusional friend into the sand storm. Characters are really intelligent.

How fast does it extent and retract?

ask your mother

BOOM

i am so sorry

oByIwpc.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So long ThunderCats. Hope you enjoy the dead dead of night next week.

Giant robot racing time.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know, I am starting to see why this didn't do so hot in its initial run, a lot of this feels like it is over the heads of the Toonami audience at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom