• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What did happen to Kubo that made him lose his shit? That made him turn Aizen into a Villain Sue that makes Red Hulk look tame. That made him pace the arcs worse than Baki the Grappler.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You know Aizen watching Ichigo his whole life is made even creepier by recent manga events (
he was also watching his parents, also Ichigo's dad cured his mom of poison by fucking it out of her. no joke.
)

Tamanon

Banned
Flashing back to Renji's first of many losses.

Byakuya looked so weird in the comic version of this, like a little child.

You know Aizen watching Ichigo his whole life is made even creepier by recent manga events (
he was also watching his parents, also Ichigo's dad cured his mom of poison by fucking it out of her. no joke.
)

tumblr_lt6w3oiEGA1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

What is going on?

)

Wat. I ...I stopped reading after the fullbringer arc and thought there was no way it could get stupider...wat.

Order

)
Bleach no

wtf is this bump

Ultratech

)

I'm not sure how to react to that...

Wat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom