• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

fc3d87481542f707c8a1c1627cf2715d.png

Amikami

Banned
You know Aizen watching Ichigo his whole life is made even creepier by recent manga events (
he was also watching his parents, also Ichigo's dad cured his mom of poison by fucking it out of her. no joke.
)

I don't believe you. You're joking.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aizen trolls so hard he's actually made this episode into a clip show. That said he's got nothing on Endless Eight.

ezekial45

Banned
Lol, what's the name of this music? It sounds like something from Sonic.

Anyway, that bump was interesting. I've never heard of Boards of Canada before. They're a electro pop band.

Thorakai

So does Japan demand their anime air continuously or something? I don't understand how filler this blatant could be made instead of going on a break or just pacing your filler arcs better.

Tamanon

Banned
That first bankai was awesome.

So does Japan demand their anime air continuously or something? I don't understand how filler this blatant could be made instead of going on a break or just pacing your filler arcs better.

? This was in the manga.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Nope, it's just fail on the anime creators and the fact that Bleach's manga pacing turned to absolute shit during this arc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Only if they're massive money makers like One Piece and Naruto.
Otherwise, 13 or 26 episodes series. With a chance of a second season.

I see what the Toonami folks did. They scheduled the change during an extra boring episode of Bleach so we'd all look forward to the new bumps even more.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that Ichigo's bankai is "speed" and yet he has NEVER had a fight where he is faster than his opponent, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom