• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what Toonami-GAF wants! Again, thanks for the help GMN!

i omitted some of the explanations of stuff because i figured people would just be able to check the later sections so some parts might use some confusing terminology, but i think at least posting the main characters for now would be pretty beneficial.

what do the rest of you think?

How detailed are the character bios? I mean, depending on how much info there is in the bios, that could be all people need for tonight. Not like they're gonna start referencing events from the past in this one episode, right? People just need to know who's who.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Samuel L. Jackson motherfucker!

Hey now. The One Piece pirate rap is awesome and I won't have you lot disparaging it. Ya yo ya yo, bitches.

I was a One Piece fan before the 4Kids dub began airing (US Shonen Jump). I have plenty of reasons to hate it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Depends what Toonami-GAF wants! Again, thanks for the help GMN!

Is your stuff going to be ready before Toonami? If you want to post all your stuff at once, I could always post my Straw Hat bios I've got here in the meantime. They're already ready to go.

How detailed are the character bios? I mean, depending on how much info there is in the bios, that could be all people need for tonight. Not like they're gonna start referencing events from the past in this one episode, right? People just need to know who's who.

personality, abilities/fighting style, and past. the guide intro is also finished, though that was very short.

BatDan

Of course they never found WMD's

Gee, I wonder what movie THIS is referencing. Hahaha.

I was a One Piece fan before the 4Kids dub began airing (US Shonen Jump). I have plenty of reasons to hate it.
Well lookie here. We got us a One Piece hipster. You think you cool, man? I got news for you, Monkey D. BatDan. You aiin't shit.

personality, abilities/fighting style, and past. the guide intro is also finished, though that was very short.

That seems good enough.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzQ_Pf3Elj2oNA-

Non-Toonami Sketch Dump, but I felt like Drawin' a Nico Robin!

zlCfzQ_O7PIcPRY4oi

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Now I'm gonna have a hard time resisting drawing "Wanted" pictures all night, ha.

See you guys in a few hours, with a packed sketch dump :) Great to see how much of Miiverse was drawin' One Piece today... makes it feel like Toonami's airing of it is world-wide news (o_O)

BatDan

Dat public ignorance. McGruder does a great job capturing it.

The real killer was darker than Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom