• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I told you you have great taste yet? Because you do. I loved .hack//SIGN and I often feel like I'm the only one who did.

Yeah, I get that feeling sometimes, although I have known a number of other people who liked it. I think it's forgotten more than anything else, which is quite sad. At the time it was airing over here, it was like nothing else on television in terms of the pacing, structure and characters.

Plus, the soundtrack is downright gorgeous, and I still listen to it regularly.

Jafku

God this show is just boring. Its like the whole toonami block just comes to a screeching halt when this show comes on

The show gets better around the halfway point. It just never improves enough to become better than the mini-series :(

From what I recall (and I haven't seen this since it first aired), it got better for about 2 or 3 episodes around the halfway point, but then quickly went back to being pretty bad.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Remember kids, if a fellow racer is a rival in a upcoming race, be a dick to him, that is the proper response.

From what I recall (and I haven't seen this since it first aired), it got better for about 2 or 3 episodes around the halfway point, but then quickly went back to being pretty bad.

Kinda.
From what I remember, it gets good around the halfway point, then it becomes stupid. Kinda different.

Time for Team Unicorn to bust out all three Aesir Gods and then win the duel.

Card games on racing mecha!?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We finally get racing, and it ends on a cliffhanger.

I kind of don't want Toonami to make another show.

Seda

56L5bfG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom