• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's what the rest of the students got.

Tsubaki - 81
Soul - 35
Liz - 28
Patty - 2 (they really liked the Giraffe)
Kid - 0

But yeah, Funimation Power-Hour is so good.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Father role models of anime: Gendo, Maka's dad, Tucker, and Charles zi Brittania.

Hoenhiem is a pretty decent dad all things considered. If you ignore the leaving his family to save the world thing. Also Huges was a good dad, until he died trying to expose a conspiracy that threatened the world. FMA dads are either total shit or have to go off and try to save the world.

LycanXIII

I hope so too. It deserves it. However, I don't think so. All three of the shounen series SUCKED tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if people turned away to see something else. So fucking awful.

UFC160 was tonight, so who knows how it will do.

--

I'm heading out myself. I've got work in the morning. :/

Fucking Black Star never lets down.
BLK1LFoCMAAjYgV.png

thetechkid

Hoenhiem is a pretty decent dad all things considered. If you ignore the leaving his family to save the world thing. Also Huges was a good dad, until he died trying to expose a conspiracy that threatened the world. FMA dads are either total shit or have to go off and try to save the world.

Technically
wouldn't Ed and Al be the children of all those people?

Ash's father

Super Effective

Seda

Soul Eater is definitely a high point in the Toonami line-up.

Hopefully Toonami doesn't do something really dumb and try to squeeze IGPX before it, hoping for a carryover of viewers. That would be terrible.

Amikami

Banned
Here's what the rest of the students got.

Tsubaki - 81
Soul - 35
Liz - 28
Patty - 2 (they really liked the Giraffe)
Kid - 0

But yeah, Funimation Power-Hour is so good.

Lol. They really did like the Giraffe. As for Kid, it's good to be the Reaper's son. Doesn't even matter.

New OP is next week I think.

Preview:
Kid based episode.

Good. I've been hoping for that. Need more backstory so hopefully I get some.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why is it that IGPX is boring?

There's no tension, no conflict. Any conflict presented is resolved instantly.
The music also doesn't help, completely missing the mood in every spot. Look at One Piece and Soul Eater, the music in those shows work amazingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom