• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I find it funny how the women are naked when in weapon form while the men are fully clothed.

Actually, that only seems to apply to the main characters as I remember Marie being clothed while in weapon form.

I find it funny how the women are naked when in weapon form while the men are fully clothed.

Actually, that only seems to apply to the main characters as I remember Marie being clothed while in weapon form.

There are a couple times where Soul is naked as well.

Amikami

Banned
Deadman needed more eps.. Atleast Cash get a full run

True, but I feel like Casshern was rushed towards the end. Some things were left so vague that they needed more explanation. Some things were hinted at about Ringo and Leda, yet we get nothing. Seems like they left out more than they originally wanted to,... maybe due to budget?

But I agree. Deadman definitely got the bad end.

Lol Blackstar. That's gotta hurt.

LycanXIII

Spirit
and Soul are both shirtless too.

Edit: Spoilered since it hasn't been shown yet, though he is introduced already.

Azure J

I seem to remember this getting subverted sometime during the
Book of Eibon
arc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I seem to remember this getting subverted sometime during the
Book of Eibon
arc.

Yes but
everyone was gender flipped so... yeah. I do find it funny that Tsubaki is the biggest perv of the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom