• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Please resist. I love reading everyone's first time impressions!

I agree. One reason I'm not spoiling myself on shows I haven't seen because I enjoy watching first time impressions too, like in the case of Naruto where it seems we have a couple of first time viewers.

Azure J

Yes but
everyone was gender flipped so... yeah. I do find it funny that Tsubaki is the biggest perv of the group.

*Pretty long character relevant spoiler for manga events!*

You know how good this author is at subtleties? You saw the figure Tsubaki assumed when she was flipped? One of the things about the Lust chapter of the Book of Eibon was that traveling through it would not just flip you into the opposite gender, but your own personal ideal on what you'd lust for. Think about that in combination with how long her transformation lasted.

She's had an older brother complex for as long as she's been alive.

This show is so damn rad

Isn't it?

Dat OST.

That's why I keep referring to "Soul Eater Brotherhood". It needs to happen.

There's so many manga moments that would look awesome animated. Like *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* and *beeeeeeep* plus *beeeeeeep*.

*Moar spoilers; bigger than the last batch*

The Black Star/Mifune and Mosquito/Kid fights at Baba Yaga's Castle, hell ALL of Baba Yaga's Castle
would be top tier stuff in BONES hands.

ckohler

That's why I keep referring to "Soul Eater Brotherhood". It needs to happen.

There's so many manga moments that would look awesome animated. Like *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* and *beeeeeeep* plus *beeeeeeep*.
They should call it:

Soul Eater: Resonance

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*Pretty long character relevant spoiler for manga events!*

You know how good this author is at subtleties? You saw the figure Tsubaki assumed when she was flipped? On of the things about the Lust chapter of the Book of Eibon was that traveling through it would not just flipp you into the opposite gender, but your own personal ideal on what you'd lust for. Think about that in combination with confirmation with how long her transformation lasted.

She has an older brother complex for as long as she's been alive.

Isn't it?

Dat OST.

Oooooh right right. That makes a lot of sense now. He's a better writer than I give him credit for.

Lion-O is not worthy of such power

No one meow should have all dat power!

Amikami

Banned
That watch-tower cheeta guy looks awesome. He should have been apart of the team, instead of that of that cheetara or panthro.

Seda

Can't wait for Thundercats to be pushed down. Tonight has been a pretty good night so far. A nostalgia trip to when Bleach was decent, Rock Lee relentlessly jobbing Sauce, Star and Tsubaki spotlight...

And even this Thundercats episode is one of the good ones.

Well, when your eyes are dying, this type of stuff comes out.

2abed10b17ae1ad1a84c.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Did anyone watch that "Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell" show? It looks pretty dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom