• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last week I got side tracked and missed 15mins of One Piece. This week I'm definitely not gonna miss it. Though I do hope they finish that race this episode because I want this arc to go by fast so I can see Water 7 already. It's one of my favorite arcs right next to Thrillerbark.

If you guys want a laugh go read the 'why are there no good bleach games?' thread in gaming.

I swear I almost got a nosebleed when the author posted this:

I feel like this post belongs more in mangaf then in toonami gaf lol and to be fair he's half right, the series is going to end in 6 months

Raxus

So last week I got side tracked and missed 15mins of One Piece. This week I'm definitely not gonna miss it. Though I do hope they finish that race this episode because I want this arc to go by fast so I can see Water 7 already. It's one of my favorite arcs right next to Thrillerbark.

Good news is your wish will come true. Bad news is there are two mini filler arcs after this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yea, we are stuck with Long Ring Long for about 6 months here.

No we're not, we're out of Long Ring Long Land in about 2 months (
August 10 is the last episode of Davy Back Fight, assuming no schedule quirks
).

It's just that it's basically another 2 months after that before we reach Water 7.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
).

It's just that it's almost another 2 months after that before we reach Water 7.

Basically you will want to grab a Snickers bar.

LycanXIII

Let the speculation being!

f075e771021af1781eccd24eafb4c6ce.png

Please don't.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
).

It's just that it's basically another 2 months after that before we reach Water 7.

Aokiji
will show up October 5th. It's going to be a while.

Boondocks pre-show? Boondocks pre-show.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'll be honest, I don't know why anybody would want to watch the original run of DBZ in any format now that we have Kai and even DBZ Abridged that cuts out all of the bullshit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'll be honest, I don't know why anybody would want to watch the original run of DBZ in any format now that we have Kai and even DBZ Abridged that cuts out all of the bullshit.

Nostalgia is a strong and blindingly stupid emotion. That's why there's people that despise Kai and adore the 4Kids dub of One Piece.

No wonder I do not remember that, you just asked me to remember the filler.

Tien, Yamcha, and Chaozu beat the Ginyu Force

Fun fact about this fight, it's the only time Chaotzu has won anything ever in all of Dragon Ball/Z/GT period canon or filler.

Tien vs 300x Gravity

He's able to stand longer at 300x without any prior experience then Goku did at 100x with experience

Yamcha vs Olibu and Gorilla

Yamcha takes em on two on one like a champ

Yamcha still sucks in canon, it's just fun to see how much Toei tried to make him not suck in filler

Maron

We're still waiting for Boondocks Season 5 over here...And last we heard it'll be out early 2014, four years after Season 3 ended. :( Least we're getting it at all.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh no, I'm gonna miss the first 15 minutes of Bleach!

Oh sweet, in gonna miss the first 15 minutes of Bleach!

Someone post the GIFs. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom