• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, an alarm set for 1:30 AM should work.

^^ This dude.

Heh, watching the Pre-Toonami stream makes me think, what if Panty & Stocking was on Toonami? Could you imagine the censorship. Or the reactions?

Gonna fit one more thing into post :)

izhxDnDmE1Z3O.gif

The problem is I can't really "nap", I just kind of lay in bed and roll around a bunch not sleeping, if/when I do fall asleep I pass out and even if an alarm wakes me up if it's not at least 6+ hours I just fall right back asleep.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I skip Bleach out of principle. If they were showing the first 100 episodes or so I'd watch, and sometimes I watch the filler because its usually better than the regular stuff.

When I don't have social obligations I usually watch Naruto and One Piece, skip Soul Eater because I'm behind on it, watch the rest until FMA:B, which I usually fall asleep to.

If I go to bed now though I'll wake up in time to see Inuyasha...hooray?

Last week I made hamburgers throughout the entirety of Bleach, true fact. This week I can see how long I can stretch microwaving this plate of food my mom brought home for me.

Tenumi

Banned
I'm probably going to be in and out. Got something else going on tonight so I'll only be paying partial attention to the TV. That should be enough to figure out Bleach at least.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I used Live Thread almost exclusively for Toonami Night and it's absolutely crucial IMO. Don't know how I'll cope tonight.

Seda

I can't imagine not using Live Thread for Toonami.

I'm not going to stick around tonight by the way, but I'll have the new thread up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom