• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious that NeoGAF was fused with the hogyoku and this is the condom form. Soon NeoGAF will emerge from it's cocoon stage and be the mullet-sporting forum it was meant to be.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's obvious that NeoGAF was fused with the hogyoku and this is the condom form. Soon NeoGAF will emerge from it's cocoon stage and be the mullet-sporting forum it was meant to be.

This reference is great. You're great. Everything's great.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hnghhhh, so much CHANGE EVERYWHERE.

Seda became a mod ( Congrats Dude! ), site's changing, i'm getting lost, I don't know what's going on.

GAFGold also got a new custom logo, for those of us willing to pay out for the service.

yPH6OUR.png

It's really worth the money guys, if you are ever given the option you need to go for it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Hm? I like the site redesign. It has some of my favorite features from GAF mobile, fused with RealGAF.

SO much nicer to be able to open recently updated (but not since your last visit) post via the subscriptions area. All around, I'm saving quite a few clicks, while keeping up with my latest post.

So, for the last few weeks until today thanks to having to sort out some financial stuff, I had to forego cable (and with it, Toonami) for a while. Is their anything big that I've missed for say... the month of June so far?

So, for the last few weeks until today thanks to having to sort out some financial stuff, I had to forego cable (and with it, Toonami) for a while. Is their anything big that I've missed for say... the month of June so far?

Big ratings ( Quad-Million ), plot twists ( i guess ), you can probably dig through the pages. I am pretty fuzzy on it.

Also, all of the new icons, I assume:

sprite.svg

And a fun little ghost for the subscribed threads thingy:

no_posts.png

i feel like he would have told us if it was a promo for Sword Art Online, and there's really no reason to do another lineup promo unless a show is getting moved.

with the "three months" statement, does that mean something's coming once Sym-Bionic Titan ends?

i feel like he would have told us if it was a promo for Sword Art Online, and there's really no reason to do another lineup promo unless a show is getting moved.

with the "three months" statement, does that mean something's coming once Sym-Bionic Titan ends?

Well, probably, Symbionic Titan ends next month, last time I checked. ( July 21 )

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't kept up with ratings in forever. How's One Piece doing? How's Toonami been doing overall?

One Piece was number 1 for the night in its debut week and has broken a million one week. It's also ranking #1 in its timeslot amongst most important demos on a weekly basis.

So it's been doing pretty well. It had one week that was pretty weak, but that was Memorial Day Weekend.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

FLCL is airing sometime next year. Putting it in Titan's slot (or ahead of Thundercats if they want to flop those spots) is the place to put it.

Cranzor

It's been around where that time slot normally is. Not really better or worse than when Soul Eater was there.

One Piece was number 1 for the night in its debut week and has broken a million one week. It's also ranking #1 in its timeslot amongst most important demos on a weekly basis.

So it's been doing pretty well. It had one week that was pretty weak, but that was Memorial Day Weekend.

Hmm, cool. Glad it seems like it's successful!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fun fact: this week's Fullmetal episode last aired on the May 26, 2012, the first night of the new Toonami. As such, this means that every episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has now appeared on Toonami.

Tonight on Toonami, Bleach isn't allowed to go more than 3 episodes without wacky filler bullshit, Sasuke unleashes a new flame jutsu, Zoro and Sanji begrudgingly tag team as the Groggy Ring comes to its conclusion in a furious finale, Medusa sets her plans in motion while the rest of the academy parties, Takeshi and Fantine try to dodge fangirls, the question for everyone now that Renton and Eureka have passed through the Great Wall is "what now?", the Thundercats find themselves suddenly in Princess Mononoke, the Mutraddi invasion of Galaluna takes center stage on Sym-Bionic Titan, the Elrics stop for a visit at the Bradley household, the Bebop crew tries to hunt down a famous hacker named Radical Edward, and finally Inuyasha brings a new opening theme and a disturbing amount of stranger danger.

12:00 - Bleach - 303 - Real World and Soul Reapers! The New Year Special!
12:30 - Naruto - 30 - The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu!
1:00 - One Piece - 212 - A Barrage of Red Cards in Groggy Ring!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 18 - The Eve Party Nightmare – And so the Curtain Rises?
2:00 - IGPX - 9 - Holiday
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 43 - The Sunshine Underground
3:00 - Thundercats - 11 - The Forest of Magi Oar
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 16 - Escape from Galaluna
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 32 - The Fuhrer's Son
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 9 - Jamming with Edward
5:00 - Inuyasha - 65 - Farewell, Days of My Youth
5:30 - Inuyasha - 66 - Naraku's Barrier - Kagura's Decision

YES! Totally forgot that tonight's Naruto episode was that one. One of my most favorite episodes. Looking forward to it. Better take a nap now so I can be ready.

Just worked 11 hours with no break -.- being a manager can suck sometimes lol, I'm afraid if I don't nap I won't be able to stay up, but if I nap I'm afraid I won't wake back up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom