• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That was rather impressive, makes me wonder how Cartoon Network dropped the ball on the series back in the day.

Actually it got a full run, didn't get cut off. No insane cliff hangers that never got resolved, just 26 episodes of the sort of thing we just saw from what I remember.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty good first episode. I'll be back for it next week.

That was rather impressive, makes me wonder how Cartoon Network dropped the ball on the series back in the day.

I'd say it was due to the management shift that killed Toonami the first time, but IGPX was cancelled before that so... *shrugs*

First few weeks of this show I did not give a damn, about 5 weeks in, I start liking it. I started to stop giving a damn after
the whole Charles incident
so my give-a-damn-o-meter is declining.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So wait, Renton and Eureka aren't even helping anymore? They should have scheduled it for when she wasn't on her period.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
First few weeks of this show I did not give a damn, about 5 weeks in, I start liking it. I started to stop giving a damn after
the whole Charles incident
so my give-a-damn-o-meter is declining.

We are approaching the most god awfully boring stretch of this damn show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom