• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

So wait, Renton and Eureka aren't even helping anymore? They should have scheduled it for when she wasn't on her period.

Renton had a realization that he had been murdering and decided not to kill anymore. Eureka is a blank slate that is recording the actions of mankind. She was less human, but through interaction with Renton she gained more emotions and an appreciation of human life.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Renton had a realization that he had been murdering and decided not to kill anymore. Eureka is a blank slate that is recording the actions of mankind. She was less human, but through interaction with Renton she gained more emotions.

I know, I was joking. Hence the period joke.

Also this chick is nuts. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DID YOUR JOB!?!"

Renton had a realization that he had been murdering and decided not to kill anymore. Eureka is a blank slate that is recording the actions of mankind. She was less human, but through interaction with Renton she gained more emotions and an appreciation of human life.

Whiny motherfuckers. Don't they realize that this is war? It's war, basically.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So, why is Talho still in the field doing missions if she pregnant? Does anybody on thsi show have two brain cells to rub together?

wow, I missed you guy reaction to IGPX. Was playing Warhawk.

How did you guys like it. Did you see any Easter Eggs?

Spoiler alert: There are quite a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom