• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
GASP, ICHIGO'S DAD IS A SHINIGAMI, WHO KNEW.

Spoiled by the fricking opening.
KuGsj.gif

Amikami

Banned
So this is flashback part 2? last week wasn't so bad because it reminded me of why I had thought bleach would be so awesome back when I tried to watch years ago.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This week on "Villain Sue Aizen", Aizen laughs at Naraku's attempts at trolling.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, Ichigo's Bankai is pretty lame. It's just a black katana.

Compared to rose petals, or giant mechs, or giant snakes, or ice wings. Sure the characters behind them suck, but the powers are interesting. It's almost like Kubo was lazy.

Ultratech

You know what, you have suck a special brand of ass to hold a two episode recap.

Then again, how long ago was most of this?

Like I legit have no idea at this point.

Compared to rose petals, or giant mechs, or giant snakes, or ice wings. Sure the characters behind them suck, but the powers are interesting. It's almost like Kubo was lazy.

I thought the point of his Bankai was that all his Spirit Energy or whatever was compressed, thus why it's not flashy like most everyone else.

Kaizer

Banned
Man, I ended up being so disappointed with Ulquiorra's character, thought he was gonna be awesome when he was first introduced.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

I like it. Classy, minimal, and subtle.

But Kubo being lazy does make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom