• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Up through 130. (the end of Alabasta arc)

The end of episode 129 is pretty amazing.

Smoker and Tashigi seemed like kind of flat characters before this arc, but I really like where their characters have gone so far at this point. Otherwise finishing that arc is pretty satisfying.

I kind of wish more of the "good guys" would actually stay dead though, I don't like how they brought Pell back without any explanation, kind of diminishes his 'death' moment a few episodes earlier. A lot of anime's do this and it's kind of annoying :/

(Naruto spoilers)
I may be misremembering (it's been a while) but doesnt Rock Lee team up with Gaara to essentially beat Kimimaro?

No, Kimimaro kicks both of their asses but then suddenly dies from his illness before he can finish them off.

eEv124o.jpg

Get ready.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Smoker and Tashigi seemed like kind of flat characters before this arc, but I really like where their characters have gone so far at this point. Otherwise finishing that arc is pretty satisfying.

I kind of wish more of the "good guys" would actually stay dead though, I don't like how they brought Pell back without any explanation, kind of diminishes his 'death' moment a few episodes earlier. A lot of anime's do this and it's kind of annoying :/

A-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hiya Toonami-GAF. Back from a convention and ready for tonight.
I've never seen IGPX so it will be interesting.

pirata

Man, I might not be able to watch everything because there's going to be a party in my house later on tonight. Someone better upload all of the new host segments onto Youtube for me!

Yeah I'm joining you guys now, I don't know why I never even thought of looking for a thread for this. So yeah, new stuff tonight woooo!

Raxus

You don't need a crest to troll.

True trolling comes from

images

Speaking about Bleach manga. The most recent chapter is g....go....g.....goo.......gah......good. OH GOD. WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Welcome Deadpool. Great time to join. Enjoy Tom 5.0 with us!

Bio-Frost

Well might as well come out of my shell too! Been lurking since OT1 but never posted much. No better time than now to start being active.

Necrovex

Your spoiler tag is my biggest issue with One Piece.

BatDan

Your spoiler tag is my biggest issue with One Piece.

Yeaaah, I'm a massive One Piece fan, and I even I find
Oda's inability to kill off certain characters pretty stupid. Mr. 9 and Miss Monday looked like they were killed, but the timeskip cover story reveals they're alive (and had a baby). Bellamy looked like he was killed, but recent developments showed he's quite alive as well. Now to just wait for Monet to come back.

Necrovex

Yeaaah, I'm a massive One Piece fan, and I even I find
Oda's inability to kill off certain characters pretty stupid. Mr. 9 and Miss Monday looked like they were killed, but the timeskip cover story reveals they're alive (and had a baby). Bellamy looked like he was killed, but recent developments showed he's quite alive as well. Now to just wait for Monet to come back.

Does anyone actually die in this bloody show?

BatDan

Alright alright, I'll try to keep spoilers to an absolute minimum. But eventually "It Was His Sled" will kick in.

Raxus

*spoilers*
Huge spoilers there. Not an excuse but every manga does this and if anything *HUGE NARUTO, ONE PIECE AND BLEACH SPOILERS*
at least Oda knows when to kill something off. Naruto's idea of character development is literally guys and girls in fridges. Don't even get me started on Bleach. A CHARACTER GETS BLOWN INTO BITS AND LIVES.

I tried to keep it vague but I tagged and labeled it just in case.

I think like one character has died in Fairy Tale. It is hilarious.

Alright alright, I'll try to keep spoilers to an absolute minimum. But eventually "It Was His Sled" will kick in.
Not if we support each other. I am stepping on eggshells but I want to try and keep things a surprise/tease with One Piece.

P.S. One Piece is a sled OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....

Raxus

Sorry Schadenfreude. I get caught up in One Piece discussion and I am trying my damnedest not to spoil any major plot details past 206. You are free to hit me with an episode of GXP as punishment if I go too far.

Why aren't we hyping up the new series you guys?

RACING WITH GIANT ROBOTS!

I don't remember much about Igpx , except that it probably came on between two shows I wanted to watch so I watched it anyways, sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom