• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, Naruto, this is what you call character development and good character dynamics and it is why one minute of Soul Eater is better then a 100 episodes of Naruto.

Jintor

So these two characters we're following aren't our main characters right? Are they the b team?

There's three 'groups' that compromise the main team, and we're following one group (Black Star and Tsubaki) right now. The other two are hanging out at mission HQ with Death and their teacher, Professor Stein

wwm0nkey

Okay, Naruto, this is what you call character development and good character dynamics and it is why one minute of Soul Eater is better then a 100 episodes of Naruto.

Yeah original Naruto had a horrible problem with this. Time skip did it better I felt.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So these two characters we're following aren't our main characters right? Are they the b team?

Technically there's three groups of protagonists.
Group 1 is Maka Albern and her weapon Soul Eater
Group 2 is Black Star and his weapon Tsubaki
Group 3 is Death the Kid (the son of the Grim Reaper) his twin weapons Liz and Patti

LycanXIII

There's three pairs of main characters.
Maka and Soul
Black Star and Tsubaki
Kidd and Liz and Patty

All of them attend the Deathmiester Academy run by Kidd's dad, Death.

Edit: eh, beaten.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Thinking of becoming a weapon. Who wants to be my meister?

There can be only one...

image.php

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Nice bit of subtle character showcasing as Black Star gives no fucks about his own head but even think about hurting Tsubaki and he will kill you without a second thought. Naruto is too damn selfish to ever think that way.

Jintor

Except no Mustang to beast the shit out of everyone, or Bradley to take away everyone's hope.

Bradley as lolz tier whacky nation leader before the reveal was my favourite.

Well, that and his fucking kickass moves on his final day. And the stuff about his wife. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom