• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the characters turn into weapons in this series? And the weapons themselves can fight in human form? Ugh I'm too tired to figure this shit out lol I'll just read from the beginning tomorrow.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ofcourse.
Fuck Aku

Indeed. He never got his comeuppance.
LLShC.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bradley as lolz tier whacky nation leader before the reveal was my favourite.

Well, that and his fucking kickass moves on his final day. And the stuff about his wife. What a beast.

They seriously got lucky as hell that he was old. Young Bradley would have beasted everyone relentlessly.

everytime Bradley showed up I went awwww shit.

Dude was a goddam boss.

You know that's right.

Seda

So the characters turn into weapons in this series? And the weapons themselves can fight in human form? Ugh I'm too tired to figure this shit out lol I'll just read from the beginning tomorrow.

Some characters are weapons and others wield them. That's why they are in teams: A "Meister" and a "weapon".

Black Star is Tsubaki's meister.

Amikami

Banned

Reminds me of those bleach episodes with the swords in some sort of human forms. Ugh.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Is there some reason why you're telling me this rather than just letting me watch it in 5 minutes?

Oops, sorry!

Have to be better about this... good thing I'm watching all these Toonami shows as they're airing, I'm terrible with spoilers...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
And they say that a hero can save us.
Im not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles.
Watch as we all fly away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom