• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. You don't even know how wrong this is.

Read the manga pls.

*Goes off to reread it again*

Oh I know... stuffs. From trawling Tumblr. He's awesome.

I meant at this point in the anime. :p

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm sure they'll get the rights when that happens.
Send your letters to Studio Bones instead.

Bones needs to make Ouran s2 instead, until then they're dead to me.
FuqnPhm.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Remember everyone complaining about Black Star in the second episode? And we were saying, "Just wait.. He'll grow on you.." :)

The advantage of a monthly manga. Character growth does not take as long.
Granted, you can still do good character growth in a weekly manga. It all just depends on your writing skill and your pacing.

Amikami

Banned
This is the peddler's episode. It's okay. One of the better early episodes. I think my favorite episode in all of thundercats is the The Drifter. Don't know why but I really like that episode. Should have made a show about the drifter.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This episode was better when you still had faith in the series. With no faith in the series, the flaws become much more apparent.

It is one of the better ones though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Da hoo dorais, fa hoo dores,
Welcome Christmas, Christmas day!

This is the peddler's episode. It's okay. One of the better early episodes. I think my favorite episode in all of thundercats is the The Drifter. Don't know why but I really life that episode. Should have made a show about the drifter.

The Drifter is easily the best episode after the opening two-parter. Shame NOTHING learned in that episode carried over whatsoever, really taints it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate all the Thundercats except for Snarf and the Thunderkittens.

Which is an INCREDIBLE reversal from the original series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Didn't Tygra have like zero character in the original show?
Lion-O was the leader and an adult child. Cheetara was the chick, Panthro was the big tough one, the kittens were kid appeal characters, and Snarf was.... Snarf.

Amikami

Banned
Still hope Thundercats and Symbionic Titan can get second seasons....

Titan definitely needs a second season. TC is another story. If they can start of with the momentum of the first season and actually maintain it. I have little faith in the writers to do that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom