• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Nah, we turn Lion-o into Terry McGuiness. Mum-Ra stays Mum-Ra. You can't improve on perfection.

No, we'll turn Lion-O into Ron Stoppable. With a bit of Seifer thrown in. Instead of "whiskers", he'll say "chicken wuss".

Azure J

DAT FACE

HOLY SHIT

THAT SAKUGA! MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN

I'm late as all hell with this, but after seeing the word "sakuga" and remember seeing it thrown around a few times in the Anime thread, I decided it was time to Google it up.

Not only did I find a treasure trove of absolutely gooooodlike animation samples, I just found out that my favorite moment of the first episode of Soul Eater actually comes from the same guy that did my favorite fight in the Cowboy Bebop movie. The same animator also did the final fight in Sword of The Stranger.

Dat fuckin' pedigree, damn. Times like this, I really wish if I could find a circle of drawing/animation friends to learn from. Drawing and animation are two talents I would give anything to acquire. :(

789shadow

Banned
iB5cgKo0GAgVq.gif

Azure J

I just realized, this probably played after an episode of Casshern Sins back in the day, right? I can only imagine the feels quota of that night.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
and your statement makes no sense unless he works for only Adult Swim, but ok.

I still think it is petty to throw a show under the bus simply because it is on another network, I think TMNT is 1000 times better the reboot that Thundercats ever was for example.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I remember the creators of the reboot saying that Panthro was dead before this episode. Nobody believed them of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom