• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
See now, this actually IS a spoilery post. It's not even trying to beat around the bush. It's just "THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN IN TWO MINUTES, GUYS!"

Not that it matters now. :D

Well duh, I did that on purpose. No one cares. It's Bleach, lol.

Yes, they are. Anyone could guess that Aizen was going to troll Gin based off all the "lol wait for it guys" posts being thrown around. Be courteous to first time watchers and people who actually enjoy the show.

If anyone honestly were to be fooled by Aizen's trolling at this point I'd be concerned

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yes, they are. Anyone could guess that Aizen was going to troll Gin based off all the "lol wait for it guys" posts being thrown around. Be courteous to first time watchers and people who actually enjoy the show.

MCXC, you seem to be laboring under the delusion these people A) exist, and B) are watching the dub.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The sequel to Ghost Aizen.

Butterflaizen_by_G0069.jpg

I can't stop laughing.

Ponn

Banned
Yes, I am sure Aizen is dead, even though the MC didn't take him out.

You know, that would be fucking awesome if a manga writer had the balls to do that. Some secondary character just off the big bad while the MC is off training somewhere and then the MC shows up and is like, "WTF??!!"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
In Bleach manga news, it's taking 6 weeks off for the "final battle". We might actually be nearing the end sooner than we thought.

Amikami

Banned
Anyone else watch Watch Naruto SD. Has me rolling. I love it more than the actual series half the time. Also, so glad Naruto shippuden back on Cannon. Shit's about to get real.

MCXC, you seem to be laboring under the delusion these people A) exist, and B) are watching the dub.
Ratings say otherwise. Just because a vocal minority on a video game message board like to complain every week about Bleach yet still tune in doesn't give them the right to post spoilers.

I'm out for an hour.

Watching OP and fucking finally nearing the end of Arlong Park.

The pacing in early OP is pretty bad. Too many reaction shots

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In Bleach manga news, it's taking 6 weeks off for the "final battle". We might actually be nearing the end sooner than we thought.

It's still going to take at least a year with the amount of content Kubo actually covers on a weekly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom