• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Technology in Naruto is always so weird. The fact that this was written when dvd players were common enough, and this especially animated when they were just makes this scene really weird to me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We've reached the end of One Piece filler. That wasn't so bad.

Then we'll go back to it after 3 episodes of canon.......

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is probably the silliest event in the Davy Back Fight. The good news is canon returns next week!

eRVnmns.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is a good question.

Maybe they don't want Ninjas having an over-reliance on technology or something?

Frankly, this shit doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, I never really understood how technology worked in Naruto. It just pops up when they want it to. And are there normal countries, like that aren't full of ninjas? I never got that either.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I take comfort in the fact that although One Piece will likely be a staple on Toonami for years and years, my death will come long before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom