• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For the record, they got Chopper back in the second round, did the third round, and ended it.

Damn it Toei.

Next week though... sooooooo good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, for some reason Toei decided the final round needed ridiculous stakes. Lord knows why. They could have just had the Straw Hats win Robin back here so that things could be at manga status quo going into the third round. I guess they felt like they needed to "give people a reason to watch" by making the story different.

BUT next week is classic Luffy (and canon). So good.

Soul Eater time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I literally paid attention to less than 30 seconds of One Piece this week. It's my favorite shonen series, but these games don't hold my attention at all. Next thing I know, ending music.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, for some reason Toei decided the final round needed ridiculous stakes. Lord knows why. They could have just had the Straw Hats win Robin back here so that things could be at manga status quo going into the third round. I guess they felt like they needed to "give people a reason to watch" by making the story different.

BUT next week is classic Luffy (and canon). So good.

Soul Eater time.

My man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom