• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Well balanced episode. Started up with a decent end to the semi-final race, and then appropriate build-up to the final race with I assume is a two episode thing.

Good episode, IGPX is becoming one of my favorite shows on the block.

image.php

I won't troll Euerka 7 like Andrex was trying to troll One Piece because I'm better than him. :D
I'm also gonna steal all his Hot Pockets and flush them down the toilet .

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I still don't really get why the sky hippies have a magazine. Who publishes? How is it distributed? Doesn't really make sense.

Raxus

If the next episode is really a two parter then the final battle is a misleading title. What does that make part 2? 'Now we mean it'?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I won't troll Euerka 7 like Andrex was trying to troll One Piece because I'm better than him. :D
I'm also gonna steal all his Hot Pockets and flush them down the toilet .

I'll note I am not trolling Andex, I really do hate this show and think it is terrible, then conflict ensures from that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure it's an old one the science nerds gave him. It's the only one that can go into space and it also has the side effect of killing him slowly every time he uses it.
It does this because
it operates entirely using the Compac Feedback System. Holland's old mech used the CFS too, but only as like a turbo mode. Basically the Devilfish is a prototype that predates the Terminus models they've been using, which are much more efficient and less taxing on e operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom