• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renton's gonna get got.

I still don't really get why the sky hippies have a magazine. Who publishes? How is it distributed? Doesn't really make sense.

Indie designed, indie published, thrown out of the Gekko in crates and parachuted out in crates over cities. It's the most efficient way to build good press, other than actually giving out food or supplies or anything like that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Maurice suddenly losing his "understanding big brother" thing and going off the deep end here always annoyed me, though they have been building it for close to 20 episodes, so it's not like it's out of nowhere.

Imagine how fucked they would have been if he actually killed Renton right there? One half of the duo that is supposed to save the world killed by a moronic child.

ckohler

These kids are terrible. Did the person who wrote the story actually think we would find those three kids endearing in any way? They are the most annoying, useless, troublemaking brats.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait, did they slightly modify this Shirley Temple ad again? Seems like they add a few seconds more every 10 years.

The Shirley Temple ad? I think so too, why is it back though? It feels like it's only around every few years and when it is around we get bombarded

The Shirley Temple ad? I think so too, why is it back though? It feels like it's only around every few years and when it is around we get bombarded

Oh no, it never went away - it just usually plays in the afternoon, not so late at night. I guess Time Life threw it onto Toonami because it's been getting good ratings or something.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The only person who actually understands the Eureka franchise is Dai Sato, the head writer on this series. He's not involved in any other aspect of the franchise, including the movie and AO, and it really really really shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom