• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

X-Men Origins: Wolverine was (supposedly) a prequel to X1, but it was retconned by First Class (a prequel that went further back.)

The Wolverine (the new movie you're seeing commercials for) takes place after X3. It deals with Logan coping with killing Jean, and wondering if immortality like he has is worth having after he's lost everything he held dear.

It also adapts what many consider one of Wolverine's greatest comic storylines, where he travels to Japan and meets his "true love" but gets caught up in the Yakuza.

Thanks. I never did see X3 and I barely remember X1 and X2.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Thanks. I never did see X3 and I barely remember X1 and X2.

X3 blows and I was hoping Days of Future Past (upcoming First Class sequel) would retcon it but it seems like they're going to keep it, but maybe treat it as alternate universe/future or something.

X1 is meh. X2 is really good and actually still holds up very very well. Very little CG, and great pacing/action/acting/story.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They could have ended Thundercats with this episode. Probably should've

This is where I stopped watching until Toonami so it might as well been, lol.

But the Pumyra betrayal was even dumber, so at least we got that out of it.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You gave me a flower once and acted like a dick all episode. THEREFORE I LOVE YOU

Sakura-syndrome infects Cheetara

That certainly was a cool looking robot toy that child had. If only there was an intellectual property in our world that they could make toys out of just like that one. If only...

Seda

I know this is probably a tired discussion now. But seriously. Flying titan. How can you not make a toy of that?

Seda

You know, why didn't they just Space-Mode Titan the hell out of there after Solomon told them that?

I guess there's a problem bringing Solomon back with them that way.

EDIT:

Which is something they probably should have thought of before they went to save him

You know, why didn't they just Space-Mode Titan the hell out of there after Solomon told them that?

They would be flying at a kajillion miles an hour with Solomon taking the brute force of the impact in only his space suit. I'm no scientist, but i'm pretty sure Solomon's intestines would pop out his ears or something.

I guess there's a problem bringing Solomon back with them that way.

EDIT:

Which is something they probably should have thought of before they went to save him

Which is kinda my point. But then, they didn't know what they were up against until they got there.

They would be flying at a kajillion miles an hour with Solomon taking the brute force of the impact in only his space suit. I'm no scientist, but i'm pretty sure Solomon's intestines would pop out his ears or something.

C'mon, Space-Mode Titan, now with Solomon Escape Pod attachment!

*sigh* Toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom