• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't wait for Soul Eater and Eureka 7 tonight.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

I like Soul Eater ,but what's Euerka 7?

Tenumi

Banned
The physics of this fight make no sense to me. They're underwater, but not, on the side of buildings, but not. I think all I've figured out is that they're fighting.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Manga spoilers

Tensa Zangetsu is just younger Bach, yeah?

Well in addition to that, Ichigo's "real" Zangetsu, which is both "Zangetsu" and Hichigo combined, looks NOTHING like the weapon that this Zangetsu/Hichigo fusion is using.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This battle is so dumb since
Ichigo just want Rangiku to never cry again.
I guess beating her up doesn't count.

Ultratech

RIP in peace. I pity you guys lol. This arc is unnecessarily long.

It really is.

It's pretty ridiculous.

This whole Arrancar arc so far has gone on for about 128 Episodes. (Give or take some filler in there.)

Then of course, we had the Past Arc (which was only like 7 Episodes), that silly Captain Arc (~21 Episodes), and that stupid Zanpakuto Arc which was 35 Episodes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Bleach would be so much more compelling if Kubo had the balls to actually kill of characters. Bleach has an absolutely humongous cast, yet I don't even know what happens when you die in the Soul Society...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It really is.

It's pretty ridiculous.

This whole Arrancar arc so far has gone on for about 128 Episodes. (Give or take some filler in there.)

Then of course, we had the Past Arc (which was only like 7 Episodes), and that stupid Zanpakuto Arc which was 35 Episodes.
Let's put it this way. This arc began in April 2009 on Adult Swim.

Tamanon

Banned
Bleach would be so much more compelling if Kubo had the balls to actually kill of characters. Bleach has an absolutely humongous cast, yet I don't even know what happens when you die in the Soul Society...

As we find out later on, you die, that's all. Body count starts going up in the newest arc.

Aizen just trolling humans now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom