• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"If I keep knocking you down, you'll keep getting up"
I GET KNOCKED DOWN! BUT I GET UP AGAIN! YOU NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ROOKiEZ IS PUNK'D did the ending? Another winner.

(They did the amazing second Durarara!! opening song, Complication. And yes, it is better than the more well known first opening.)

Soriku

Well in addition to that, Ichigo's "real" Zangetsu, which is both "Zangetsu" and Hichigo combined, looks NOTHING like the weapon that this Zangetsu/Hichigo fusion is using.

The weapon then wasn't the true Zangetsu still...or something like that.

Bleach would be so much more compelling if Kubo had the balls to actually kill of characters. Bleach has an absolutely humongous cast, yet I don't even know what happens when you die in the Soul Society...

Manga spoilers

Byakuya should've died goddammit. What a cop out. Well at least Yama dies...

I'm pretty sure if you die in SS you just evaporate into spirit particles.

pirata

So...what's Bleach about, exactly? I know in the beginning it's about this kid who sees ghosts and becomes a replacement shinigami, but every time I see it it's just people dressed in black running through the desert or floating above cities, talking about boring shit.

GUYS, THROUGH YOUR FUN!

So...what's Bleach about, exactly? I know in the beginning it's about this kid who sees ghosts and becomes a replacement shinigami, but every time I see it it's just people dressed in black running through the desert or floating above cities, talking about boring shit.
I've been watching this show for years and years. I'm pretty sure i've never missed an important episode. Maybe a few fillers here or there. I'm not sure anymore.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

It started as a monster of the week series, then Renji and Byakuya show up and it turns into a long rescue arc, then it's revealed one of the Soul Reapers was evil all along and we get a loooooooooong arc of his minions fighting Soul Reapers.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

It was originally about the replacement dude rescuing the chick who gave him his powers (as that's apparently a crime or something), but when his Scooby gang rescues her from the black robe people, the black robe people are betrayed by a dude named Trollzen. The rest of Bleach is about fighting Trollzen and/or rescuing a big-boobed orange-haired girl. But then it continues on even longer after Trollzen for... some reason (probably money.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom