• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I just want this guy to run into Soi fon and get his ass kicked when those snotty kids ask her to address him as captain.

Edit: YES!

Omaeda could get out of these situations if he'd tell the kids he can't just go and order people around like that, especially when they aren't even in his squad.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
EVA PROMO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Edit- Nope. AS!!
LLShC.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Confession Time - Yoruichi and Soi-Fon are probably my favorite Bleach characters, and they're criminally underused. I suppose that is the downside of having a massive cast. Can't have the spotlight on everyone all the time.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Why can't we ever get a filler episode about Soi-Fon and Yoroichi doing things to each other for half and hour?

Amikami

Banned
While we're on the topic, how the fuck did he make it to the rank of lieutenant, anyways?

He's so incompetent.

Good question, but some of these guys don't seem to always deserve the title of caption from what battles of their's I remember.

And no EVA 2:22 promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom