• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
Does everybody just have, like, pockets of infinite holding in their clothes or something? I swear I see that kind of thing a lot...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, I often forget that Bleach is meant for kids in Japan, and thus we have filler plots based on shitty 90's movies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This makes no sense.

There are no ranks between Captain and Lieutenant. WTF is the big deal about being a lieutenant instead?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Also, when are they going to update this opening sequence?

Month and a half I believe, pretty sure the new opening starts when the new arc does. Not really a big fan of the next opening. It isn't terrible, but it sounds like it belongs in another show. It really reminds me of something else, but I can't remember which show I'm thinking of.

The next Bleach opening kinda sits in the same place as Naruto Shippuden's Sha La La whatever opening. It isn't completely terrible, but I'm not very fond of it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom