• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Jintor

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

tumblr_li9klojKCQ1qd9fzl.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
These guys have much better aim than their descendants. Guess the aiming gene deteriorated after so many clonings.

storm troopers arent clones, any starwars fan(like me) can tell you clone troopers are badass, storm troopers are just regular people who signed up to work for the empire, though they are trained by clone captains, the clones also come to regret order 66

storm troopers arent clones, any starwars fan(like me) can tell you clone troopers are badass, storm troopers are just regular people who signed up to work for the empire, though they are trained by clone captains, the clones also come to regret order 66

Yeah the story about the remain Clones during the post episode 3 into episode 4 and on were pretty well done.

The Wiki says otherwise.

Ignore Lucas retcon, storm troopers were different sizes in the original series

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Jintor

I can't believe you can get AI that are capable of autonomous combat but that can't recognise other droids. Then again, it's not like the stormtroopers are any better lol

I always just assumed all clones in the original trilogy were different sizes because they were actual actors as opposed to the CGI ones used in the prequels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom