• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Wiki says that the Stormtrooper Corps didn't start using regular people till until after the end of Episode 6.

What are you reading?

By the time the Galactic Civil War began in earnest, Jango Fett's clones were heavily supplanted by clones based on a variety of templates around 9 BBY,[2] followed shortly after by enlisted Humans.[18] Thus, the Fett clones were ironically reduced to a minority status after years of virtually filling the stormtrooper ranks in its entirety

By 0 BBY, roughly one-third of the stormtroopers were clones based on the Fett template, while recruits steadily became the majority within the Stormtrooper Corps

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm too drunk for the Toonami thread. I miss you guys.

*walks out slowly*

Bleach sucked tonight didn't it? Just tell me it did.

I always just assumed all clones in the original trilogy were different sizes because they were actual actors as opposed to the CGI ones used in the prequels.

"By the time the Galactic Civil War began in earnest, Jango Fett's clones were heavily supplanted by clones based on a variety of templates around 9 BBY,[2] followed shortly after by enlisted Humans.[18] Thus, the Fett clones were ironically reduced to a minority status after years of virtually filling the stormtrooper ranks in its entirety. According to a stormtrooper's entry log in the 501st Journal, none of the Fett clones were ever truly able to come to terms with serving alongside recruits and different clones, all of whom were disdainfully dubbed as the "new guys."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper

Ahh. I see. I can admit when i'm wrong.

Anywho, straight from the doc's mouth.

eAitB2E.png

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Speaking of boobs and Bleach, I can't wait until Toonami gets the inevitable final arc anime for Bleach. Its filled with so many nonsense names and ridiculous boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom