• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
3 humans, a cat and a wannabe soul reaper broke in effortlessly, so why not the occasional hollow?

They had one of the most powerful and knowledgeable Soul Reapers around opening the door for them. In order for this to hold up, a similar equivalent should be true for these scrubby hollows. Which would be a huge problem that someone should be investigating.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys tonight as I'm not at home, and my portable lamp is out.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
They had one of the most powerful and knowledgeable Soul Reapers around opening the door for them. In order for this to hold up, a similar equivalent should be true for these scrubby hollows. Which would be a huge problem that someone should be investigating.

Yet they never do. They didn't when Aizen was letting in hollows regularly either. Soul Society is always portrayed as rather incompetent (though this is probably unintentional). They all went senile centuries ago.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"No one will be sad ever again!"

Did... did he seriously just say that? I now feel bad for the voice actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom