• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Unless you're devoured by a hollow, dying in Soul Society should just reincarnate you in the real world. That whole cycle of souls thing that was introduced in, you know, episode 1.*

*Pierrot and Kubo give no fucks about the cycle of souls thing that was introduced in episode 1.
insert rabbit drawing here.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
God this stretch of filler has been frustrating, there is barley anything to riff upon, they are just standing around talking about things that don't matter, more so then usual.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Unless you're devoured by a hollow, dying in Soul Society should just reincarnate you in the real world. That whole cycle of souls thing that was introduced in, you know, episode 1.*

*Pierrot and Kubo give no fucks about the cycle of souls thing that was introduced in episode 1.

Was that introduced in episode 1? o_O I thought when they died they just stop existing entirely if they are already "dead" when I saw the 1st bleach movie it kinda made me think thats what happens but cant say for sure because the movie wasent cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom