• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I had Cartoon Network west, and have been watching Naruto for the last few minutes. Because of that I went to the next channel, thinking it's CN east, and see that Samurai Jack is on. Awesome!

Edit:
apparently theres a rumor that they plan to, especially when they decided to rerun the show and not only make a big deal out of it, but gave it new openings
Woah, that's cool. I hope they do bring it back. I need to finish reading the manga too.

Does Roger ever kill anything right? All of his foes come back at least once.

He kills them deader than dead, but kaiju have a pesky habit of coming back from total obliteration. And even when they don't, there's always another one just like them to take their place.

See: the Godzilla series, the Ultra series, any 2nd season of a Giant Hero show, etc.

Wait was the hydra in S1? It seems familiar

There was a similar monster in 'Electric City' - it was a single-headed eel, but it had electric powers too.

Seda

Reminder:

ibhhZ77Cev5EWx.gif

Good night all. My left eye is bugging me, probably from too much strain. I always get on my phone before sleep. I should stop that.

Maybe I'll watch this Brotherhood episode first though, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom