• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Why was it banned?

rH5KVlX.png

Why were six and eight aired out of order? Similar reasoning? EDIT: Must be a typo

Man God

Non-Canon Member
even spookier the first complete run where it was unbanned had to not play Wild Horses because of an event only a few weeks earlier.

I never got this whole Spike is like Andy nonsense, other then the fact they both can get into trouble their personalities are nothing alike. Spike is laid back and Andy is all about Andy.

Seda

This makes me want to continue my Wild Arms marathon. I'm about ten hours into the third game, but I got sidetracked by more recent games.

Jintor

I loved the rallying of the troops that took place around this time in FMA:B. I will never ever ever agree with the sentiment that this series had a weak or overly shounen ending when the entirety of this sets up the most glorious "Earth vs. You" I've seen in recent manga/anime history.

The only problem I have with FMA's ending is not really in execution, but rather in the reason behind it -
basically the villain is an evil ex machina from nothing and desires a deus ex machina power which is never specified and doesn't really mean anything
. But still, hell of a series

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
oh god I was looking at my latop until I turned my head and saw the pregnant ladies stomach in the commercial and thought it was a huge boob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom