• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I don't think Chopper is cute, at all.

ibnsSqRoeUeKWw.gif

Amikami

Banned
I think Chopper is pretty adorable. My favorite character, with my extremely limited exposure to One Piece is probably Nami. She's pretty awesome and the only character who doesn't yell every bit of dialogue she gets.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
One Piece has the distinction of actually having pretty decent filler episodes most of the time. Might be because the entire structure of the show is them moving and traveling and meeting new people. So the filler doesn't really feel that out of place.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Remember when Orochimaru was a threat? Enough of one to scare Kakashi?
... What happened to this series?

Power crawl. Starts right about now with (upcoming preliminary matchup spoiler, just who faces who)
gaara vs Rock lee

Although kakashi has become much more capable over the course of the series, since he could barely use the sharingan at first without passing out (How'd he copy so many jutsu if he passed out for a few days every time he copied one?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom