• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just noticed that Robin always calls Zoro; Swordsmen. I never really paid attention to it until now, so it's quite surprising.

She doesn't use anybody's real names
at this point in the series

She's referred to Luffy as "Captain," Nami as "our navigator," Usopp as "long nose," and Chopper as "our doctor" thus far in this episode too.

There's a reason for it.

She doesn't use anybody's real names
at this point in the series

She's referred to Luffy as "Captain," Nami as "our navigator," Usopp as "long nose," and Chopper as "our doctor" thus far in this episode too.

There's a reason for it.

cause she got no class

Classless bore!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I never noticed the Robin name thing. Probably the best thing about One Piece is how consistent the characters are and their little quirks. Everyone plays off each other very well, even with new people joining.

RagnarokX

Zoro can never forget how to get lost.

Zoro vs Ryoga: FIGHT!

GG6n1xj.jpg

The promo is using them as if the [not]'s aren't suppose to be said while the subtitles are using them as if to interject someone(shinji) saying the subtitle without the [not].

1.11 Shinji thinks he's alone, but he is [not] alone
2.22 Shinji think's he can advance, but he can [not] advance
3.33 Shinji wants to redo, be he can [not] redo

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, I COMPLETELY forgot about Zoro's backstory with his friend. So much better handled than the 4Kids version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom