• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

A manga image here or there is fine I think. I've seen them a number of times before without issue.

Oh ok, then about MirokuxSango.

inuyashav35129.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 320 - 13 Court Guard Squads, Gathering in the Real World!
12:30 - Naruto - 47 - A Failure Stands Tall!
1:00 - One Piece - 229 - The Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 35 - Mosquito's Storm! Ten Minutes to Fight in the World of the Past?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 13 - Edge of Hell's Abyss
2:30 - FLCL - 1 - Fooly Cooly
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 11 - Dooku Captured
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 50 - Upheaval in Central
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 1 - SECTION 9
4:30 - IGPX - 1 - Time to Shine
5:00 - Inuyasha - 101 - The Snow from Seven Years Past
5:30 - Inuyasha - 102 - Assault on the Wolf-Demon Tribe

Later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Later yo!

Gotta go rewatch tonight's Soul Eater, cause I had no idea how it got to that point.

Seda

~2900 posts tonight. I haven't been keeping count for a while, but that's definitely much higher than we used to hit.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
  1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  3. Big O
  4. Soul Eater
  5. One Piece
  6. IGPX 1
  7. IGPX 2
  8. Bleach
  9. Inuyasha 2
  10. Inuyasha 1
  11. Naruto
  12. Sword Art Online

I always tend to rate the 2nd Inuyasha episode above the 1st. And I'm not sure if that's because every other Inuyasha episode is better, or if sleep deprivation kicks in around then and anything seems hilarious.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Gooood morning ToonamiGAF
Great work SAB, the Naruto and SAO ones are hilarious.

After last night's SAO, I've really come to appreciate just how much better .hack is. Especially now that we have an Aura rip-off. At least Aura didn't go to Kite and Blackrose and start calling them "mommy and daddy" out of nowhere.

On One Piece: Just as a reminder, Aokiji is
the NICE Admiral. Be very afraid.
Also, all aboard the train!

Raxus

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Honestly the posting every rage comment (although hilarious) would take waaaaaaaaaay too long for me I figured just how many tables GaimeGuy flipped would be an indication how bad this episode was.

I can only imagine everyone's reactions to Valvrave 10 last night.

iz3t5THakONxb.gif

I intend to abuse the hell out of this gif

This week's SAO impressions brought to you by "Thank god I missed this episode last night."

How low can SAO go this week place your bets!

Shut up, yui. You're not even real.

OMG They actually took their "daughter" into a dungeon. YOU have a daycare center right in front of you!

You are the worst fucking parents of all fucking time. Holy fucking shit.

Hijinks are ensuing and I want to kill myself.

The fucking fire alarm just went off in my building. WTF.

Even this building thinks SAO's no good for me.

Oh god, I have made a huge mistake.

0qYnYUy.gif

They're in that place in Dark Arisen...

I just want to die

This is the worst thing I've watched since...the previous episode of this show.

There are people who like this, somewhere

I remember crying when I deleted my pokemon save file. Its not as easy as you guys might think.

Kirito had gameshark all along?

one last mommy to kick us in the balls

Seda

Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Big O
IGPX 1
IGPX 2
Soul Eater
One Piece
Bleach
Inuyasha 2
Inuyasha 1
Naruto
Sword Art Online

Big O
Brotherhood
Bebop (I didn't follow the series or else it would probably be higher)
One Piece
IGPX 1
Bleach
IGPX 2
Soul Eater
Naruto
SAO

Didn't watch Inuyasha

Bebop
Big O
Fma Brotherhood
Soul Eater
One Piece
Bleach
Igpx
Naruto
InuYasha
Sao

InuYasha might have been better, but I was half asleep during the second one due to the first one boring me. Ill admit I only half watched IGPX as I got some job applications sent to me from a job hunting site so I filled those out. I'll also get the chance to see it again when it repeats.

Tenumi

Banned
So... caught up with my recordings from last night.

SAO thoughts:
So mysterious lovechild was a program, and killed a boss, thus her process must be terminated. OK then.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks Everyone! :) Got so sleepy, started to feel like I was Lame'n out on some of them, so I'm glad to see them well received! :) Hohenhiem was a quick one too, but FMAB's got such great scenes, it doesn't matter!. And glasses are BOSS.

Futurama definitely comes to mind here.

Exactly! *Wins the Net-Cookie NO-PRIZE!!* Fry X Lucy Lu FOREVE~TEXT DELETED!~

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Makes sense in a way, except for the whole "mommy/daddy" thing.

Actually, I like the twist. Yui was created to help and assist people in SAO, which would be seen as a parental / nurturing directive. So when she wanted to mask her existence, and move about, she did the exact opposite of her purpose: She made herself dependent on others.

Since it's so counter-intuitive (Asking for support, rather than lending it), she could remain incognito easier.

As soon as she gave in to her purpose (offering assistance), it was easy enough for her to be identified.

Sure this would connect to emotional young online players; Most of them are escaping into a VR game to live differently than they can in reality. So watching this entity die for trying to do something similar has some thematic bonds.

Bonus: As far as the "Why didn't Kirito try to contact the real world / free everyone when he had GameMaster level controls"... why would any of those be possible from such a console? Even downloading Yui was probably about the depth of a local patch / save file, but getting to GM a game doesn't suddenly give you access to everything in the game compile or server...

This once again reminded me of Ragnarok Online Days. Back in Beta, the Overseas GM "Christy" would ocassionally come in town, and spawnbomb monsters in safe zones, or bolt from town-to-town while sending server-wide text messages, and occasionally running around in circles dropping rare / crappy items en masse. I think she might have had a Flaming Sword for a while too... Balmung or Tyrfing or something...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Actually, I like the twist. Yui was created to help and assist people in SAO, which would be seen as a parental / nurturing directive. So when she wanted to mask her existence, and move about, she did the exact opposite of her purpose: She made herself dependent on others.

Since it's so counter-intuitive (Asking for support, rather than lending it), she could remain incognito easier.

As soon as she gave in to her purpose (offering assistance), it was easy enough for her to be identified.

Sure this would connect to emotional young online players; Most of them are escaping into a VR game to live differently than they can in reality. So watching this entity die for trying to do something similar has some thematic bonds.

Bonus: As far as the "Why didn't Kirito try to contact the real world / free everyone when he had GameMaster level controls"... why would any of those be possible from such a console? Even downloading Yui was probably about the depth of a local patch / save file, but getting to GM a game doesn't suddenly give you access to everything in the game compile or server...

This once again reminded me of Ragnarok Online Days. Back in Beta, the Overseas GM "Christy" would ocassionally come in town, and spawnbomb monsters in safe zones, or bolt from town-to-town while sending server-wide text messages, and occasionally running around in circles dropping rare / crappy items en masse. I think she might have had a Flaming Sword for a while too... Balmung or Tyrfing or something...
Such logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom